Over four ‘themed’ venues –
- Memorial Hall and Town Common;
- Les Muller Park
- Nukku Nook/Blackbutt Railhead and Rail Trails
- Blackbutt Showground linked by the Bloomin Beautiful Blackbutt Festival Trail.
The trail begins at the Showground with FREE parking and weaves its way creatively back through town via foot, trackless train, horse drawn wagon or mini bus.
- Free parking available at the Showground for buses, cars and vans.
- Overnight camping also available at the Showground – all amenities...
The Blackbutt Showground – Rural, garden, plants, landscaping, displays competitions, (post ripping/wood chops) Country music, Battle of the Bands/ Blackbutt’s got Talent, Free Parking, Free Shuttle bus start and finish.
Nukku Nook/Blackbutt Railhead and Rail Trails – a variety of outdoor and recreational activities incorporating PCYC, the Nook, SBRC, the trails, the skate park, historical displays and demonstrations, etc…
Les Muller Park (inc Council Library and resources) – Kids Central – the Reptile man, entertainment, shows, performances, FREE activities …
Memorial Hall and Town Common – artisans, craft & quilting displays, demonstrations, digital photography, local catering, market stalls…
Local Businesses down the main street also features in the festival – check out the ‘Decorated Window’ participants and winners.